CSULB Fall 2013 BSN - Page 29Register Today!
- Apr 8 by okjade23I just got her final decision via email. Check your emails!!!
- May 22 by StormCI have a question for the students applying to CSULB Fall 2013, I want to apply but not sure how it works... I am done with all pre-reqs. Didn't do as well as I expected. I believe I have a 2.9 in sciences, (2 B's, 1 C) I wanted to retake Microbiology to get a better grade this summer, is that allowed at a university? Most ADN programs in California allow you to take only one class over, Micro is the one I got a C in. My General Ed GPA is between 3.85-4.00, will know soon since the semester just ended... What should I do?
- May 27 by choe.cmYou cannot retake a class for a better grade. The first one that qualifies is the one that they take.
- Jun 8 by lucky_onesWoo orientation was so info-filled. Is everyone excited? The only thing I didn't walk away with is not knowing when classes actually begin. Anyone know??
- Jun 13 by PrincessBridgetHey is anybody else one of the unlucky few insured by Kaiser that can't get their quantitative titers done there? When I spoke with the lab technician, she said she "does titers for every nursing school and LB is the only one that wants quantitative results and they are asking for too much!" At AccessaLabs the Quantitative IgG Titers test costs $189!! Has anybody else found a cheaper alternative?
- Nov 5 by NungGot a quick question for you guys. Were you drug tested at all? If so, at what stage were you tested? Also, was it the university or clinical site or university that conducted the test?
- Dec 6 by lgripeHey everyone!
I know this is an old thread, but was wondering if anyone would be willing to list the book list for first semester? I tried looking online at the CSULB bookstore, but it's only listed as a bundle, with no further info.