CSULB Fall 2013 BSN - Page 25Register Today!
- Mar 27 by gmo77677I just got an email from Admissions...accepted to University-they need transcripts.
Check your application status!!!!
- Mar 27 by gobeach2013Me too I'm in! Congrats those who are in the same boat as me! I just received an email!
- Wow I didn't expect that so soon! I was offered admission! Congrats to our hard work paying off!
- Quote from knguyen554You definitely need to call and fight for this. You have worked to hard to just let this go. I'm so sorry that you have obstacles, but don't let them beat you. Be persistent!hi guys, I just got denied from the Admission/Enrollment Center from CSULB, but I am still waiting for letter decision from nursing department. I did my interview last week. I feel so sad right now??Anyone tell me what I should do right now??
- Mar 27 by optimindFor you guys who got the emails, it's the offer for admission from the university right? I mean for transfer students. I'm already a LB student and I haven't received any email yet
- Yes, It's acceptance to the University.
- Mar 27 by Rgo8316I got accepted by the university as well. Does this mean I'm accepted to the bsn program though?? Because they haven't sent out confirmation from the nursing department yet?
- Mar 27 by optimindRight, we have to wait till April 20th for SoN. Anyway congrats. You just passed another obstacle
- Mar 27 by choe.cmI got accepted to CSULB... so what does that mean? Are we in the program?
- Mar 27 by gobeach2013I honestly think we're in because they're requesting official transcripts and telling us to accept the offer for the Nursing Basic BSN major by June 1st. But you're right too Optimind, the SoN does send out program specific emails notifying us about orientation etc..