CSULB Fall 2013 BSN - Page 21Register Today!
- Mar 11 by optimindQuote from gobeach2013So we know that cutoff has to be below 9.23Congrats gmo!!
I knew you would make it (: I can't believe you, redwards and I have received interview invites. Felt like yesterday we were the only ones on this forum lol.
Now I'm just worried that I could be an alternate since the cutoff is 9.2something. We'll just wait and see how it all turns out.
We have 1 member here with 9.19 with the invite
We have someone with 9.1 with no invite
Estimation: the cutoff is 9.15
Gobeach: I hope you are not an alternate, because we have similar scores...
- Mar 11 by Rgo8316It's sad for me to even have to know this now, but I definitely think I'm in alternate.. I confirmed that I am at a 9.25, which is not too far from the cut off.
- Mar 12 by choe.cmQuote from tristanuggetI called to check my score. I thought I had a 9.45 but she told me that my score was 9.54. Better for me :]]Scheduled my interview for 12. Also asked about whether or not I was an alternate and where I stand but all she told me was that I'm a 9.6 which is .3 higher than i calculated for myself and I did the math quite a few times. Did this happen to anyone else?
- Mar 12 by optimindhmm just checked my score too. She said mine is 9.48 which is a lil bit higher than what i calculated myself (9.45)... (I was hoping for some miracle that would pump my score up haha...)
anyway I was about to ask her what the cutoff is. I was like "do you know.." and she said right away "No, I can't tell you where you are in the list. That's the rule." then hanged up. Everyone must have asked her this a lot.
Everyone should call her to verify your score. Chance is you might have higher score than you think.Last edit by optimind on Mar 12
- Mar 12 by redwards6I am going to call! I want my score to jump up! Lol
- Mar 13 by gobeach2013redwards,
did you call to check your score yet? i dont want to bother her but i really want to know my score lol
- Mar 13 by choe.cmI hope the people in my interview are nice. It seems like it has a lot to do with partner or group interaction. It would suck if they are rude or just flat out obnoxious. But I am pretty sure I have nothing to worry about right? It is just the stress talking. :]]
- Mar 13 by wasabimamaI just set up an interview for noon! My score is only a 9.17, so I bet I'm on the alternative list. I'm so freakin nervous and don't know what to do. I just got accepted into UC Denvers nursing program and need to tell them yes/no by the end of this week. Of corse I'd rather go to CSULB, but I don't want to risk being in the alternative list and not making it in. UGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
- Mar 13 by redwards6Oh wow @wasabimama, that's quite the predicament! I would go with the program that you feel most confident with. @gobeach, I haven't called, I don't want to bug her either. I knew my score from last year which was higher than I thought and just upped my phys grade from a C to an A (phys was in progress at the time), and that told me my score. I'll ask at interviews.
For the ladies-outfit ideas? I know it's not the most important part but I don't own much "business casual".