CSULB Fall 2012 BSN - Page 64Register Today!
- Apr 16, '12 by icecrmlovrThey sent the acceptance letters? I hvae nothing in my e-mail so far. Anyone else hear anything yet?
- nah.....i jjust woke up and nothing...no bad news yet! hahah
- Apr 16, '12 by lkirchyCongrats on the UCI acceptance. I'm doing my clinicals and preceptorship there and they have the best nurses I have ever worked with. I hear a lot of horror stories about UCI nursing students so if you do choose to go there, make sure you are VERY hands on. Do not just follow your nurse, interact with the patients. Anyways, good luck with UCLA too Smarty pants!
- Apr 16, '12 by Dr. ChocoIf I didn't hear yet, doesn't it mean I was rejected? Do they send email to only accepted people? I have a high score, but I don't think that I did well on the interview. So, in my case, I will be either accepted or rejected. No chance for alternate.
- Why do you think you bombed the interview? I doub they would reject you, the least you get is an alternate like me which is better than being rejected!
- Apr 16, '12 by Dr. ChocoEnglish is my second language. I couldn't finish writing for second part of question on writing exam. My partner couldn't find the items I was describing. I think it was really bad. Also, partner spoke so quietly, I couldn’t hear her very well. In fact, I asked her to speak louder. Anyway, the interviewer told me that if we didn't pass the interview, we would just disqualify. The interview was pass or fail, but no between. According to my calculation, my score is 9.5 out of 10 pts.
I think you did fine. As humans, we always think the worst sometimes.
Which interview time were you?
- Apr 16, '12 by SpiffynessI think as long as you can prove you can just write in general and speak/give directions easily then you'll be fine. For me I kind of just blanked out after watching the video but just wrote what I remembered from class/lectures on the topic etc cause I had recently just learned about the issue in depth. I didn't refer to the video much, at all. I honestly don't think they take the interview to heart, if anything they will assign you a remedial English course or something, unless it's only math that they do that.