To those who are currently in the CSULA ABSN program, I have a bajillion questions.
- Can you tell me what your stats were to be admitted?
- How is your experience in the program thus far? How are the professors? Is the program fairly well structured & organized?
- What's the demographic of the students in the ABSN? And what's the average age?
- Can you find reasonably affordable rooms for rent near campus? How much should one save for the cost of living expenses (including rent)?
- I can't honestly see myself in Los Angeles. But I suspect I'll barely have any free time while in an ABSN program. Regardless, what is it like living in LA?