CSU Los Angeles School of Nursing (CSULA Fall 2012) - Page 19Register Today!
- Quote from iheartewoksSorry to say but if you are taking a Chem class right now, and if you dont have your grades turned in by March 23, you will most likely be disqualified. Chem is one of 6 pre reqs you must finish and turn in before March 23. If you finish before then thats good news!!I have a chem class in progress and I am signed up for the other 3 classes (taking in winter) that CSULA SON requires to graduate from their program. Not sure if that was a good move on my part because I might not even get into the program.
@kosmic2003 you said "in order to be selected to the RN program you need to be a student at CSULA first."
This is wrong. This would be right for CSU Fullerton, but for CSULA you can transfer in, be accepted to the school, and into the program all in the same semester( Fall 2012. )
I understand you are already in the program right? CONGRATS!! How are you liking it?!?!?
- Feb 23, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixNot if you get denied from the school, then you are denied from the program. IF you find out your denied to the school first, then tough luck. If you get accepted to the program but denied to the school, again tough luck.
The school, not the program, has the final say, regardless of who notifies you first.
- Haha yeah I though that was obvious. Idk why you say "not if.." I didn't really mention anything you are talking about.
- And what was mentioned earlier about the transfer students and neighboring schools.. Seems kinda wrong because I read someone else got in at San bernardino when try lived 7 hours away... And nursing is impacted there as well so idk...
- Feb 23, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixIdk. A lot of rumors. I have called CSULB and CSULA and thy told me neighboring schools always have priority. I haven't talked to CSUSB about it. But it seems to be true for those schools. Before, it wasnt a problem, but now it is. It's really pathetic, thanks to the budget, less stident dreams are coming true. As for my apparent not knowing what you were talking about. I just stated facts, just how the school has the ultimate decision. That's all
- It's unfortunate but we really can't to much about it. Funny how we can spend trillions on war and not be able to improve our education system...
- Feb 24, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixExactly. Ugh such as life
- Feb 24, '12 by karanb1rBut luckily for me I am in the schools mentioned. I want to go to CSULA so bad!!!
- Feb 24, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixWhat you mean your in the school mentioned? I just want my RN no matter which way I get it.
- Feb 24, '12 by karanb1rI meant that I attended 2 schools and both are in the list of schools mentioned.. the ones that were cc's considered to be in the area of CSULA