Concordia University Irvine ABSN Summer 2013 - Page 2Register Today!
- Jan 31 by ericdm24Turned in my application on Tuesday! Excited to see how it goes. Hope I get an interview! Anyone else turn everything in?
- Feb 7 by ericdm24I wonder how many people applied for the Summer 2013 Cohort?
- Feb 7 by Mo mo moHello,
I turned in my application last Friday. It was a very last minute submission, so I hope that there won't be any problems for me.
Good luck to everyone!
- Feb 7 by EhKim86I turned my application to admissions in person on Thursday. When I spoke to the girl at the front desk of the admissions office, she made it sound like they had more applications than they usually get. I hope all goes well! I think I might throw up from the anxiety until the 3rd week of March which is when they said we would be notified of interviews! What is everyone's background and overall and prereq GPA?
- Feb 8 by Mo mo moAh, I don't doubt that they received a lot of applications on those last remaining days. The girl at the front already expected my packet to be the ABSN application before I even said anything.
My chance of even getting an interview is rather low, as my degree (one class) and one pre-req are in progress. My prereq GPA is approximately 3.6 and my overall GPA is 3.67.
- Feb 9 by Mo mo moAnyone else mind sharing their background, clinical experience, and GPA's?
- Feb 9 by SG12Mo mo mo- Hi there! I got a B.A in '09 in psychology and I think my GPA is around 3.3-3.4ish. For clinical experience I have been volunteering at a hospital and got a CNA license in December. How about you?
Anyone apply anywhere else? I have my app in at San Marcos but I am really hoping for Concordia.
Also- any current or past Concordia students have any advice about the interview??
- Feb 10 by Mo mo moHi SG12,
I will get my B.A in psychology in a few more weeks. I have absolutely no clinical experience, but my undergraduate studies lean more toward bio/chem sciences, so I have research experience related to bio-medical studies.
I haven't applied anywhere else as of now, but I do plan to apply to other schools for fall admissions.
You have a very solid support and background! I wish you the best of luck .
- Feb 16 by superfrykI'm ready to hear!!! I interviewed with Mt. St. Marys and Western this week... want to keep my mojo rolling