Concordia University Irvine Accelerated BSN Fall 2012Register Today!
- by BeesMama Apr 2, '12I am in the midst of getting my application ready. Hoping that I can wow the committee with my letter, as my GPA is not as competitive as I would like.
Anyone else planning on applying for Fall?
- Apr 24, '12 by beanurseyHey,
I'm actually applying for the program at this moment. Well, I applied already and I have all my classes filled other than one class that I have to take at the school. Good luck to you!
- Apr 27, '12 by adonisvilI am applying again, I hope the odds will be in my favor this time. BeesMama, . . . Goodluck to you, and thanks for opening this thread.Wish you luck. beanursey
- May 2, '12 by Jreilly906I am also applying for the Fall 2012 program. I have been working on my essay questions as well. I really want to readers to get a good sense of who I am and how bad I want this. Are you mailing you packet in or hand delivering it? Good luck everyone! I hope to meet you all soon when we start the program in fall
- May 7, '12 by Bobmo88I was considering this program because a friend of mine went through it but then I unexpectedly got into another program. I even had my essay written before this semester (the last for my BA) so I could just get letters of Rec. then apply.Good luck everyone!
- May 9, '12 by JP808Hello! Yes, I am applying as well. Really excited! Anyone know what "not confidential" means for the Letter of Recommendations? Does that mean we can read the letter before submitting it? Anyone have a class IP still?
- May 10, '12 by adonisvilNice to hear from you JP808. Don't worry about class IP. During my first application i had 3 class IP and i was invited for the interview. Just provide proof that you are enrolled, if possible that you are passing the class. I remember bringing my official transcript during the interview. On my second application, all my preq are done but i was not invited. I don't know why. It makes me think about the importantance of the essay and the recommendations. Regarding the "not confidential" i think your right with that. And it is better that way. So we have the option to hold the LOR when we think it is not helpful to our application. BTW, it is very helpful to submit the application early to have time for them to review your application. Good luck to you.
- May 16, '12 by BeesMamaI have collected all of my transcripts and am finishing up my essay. I am really hoping and praying for an interview!
- May 16, '12 by Jreilly906I just mailed off my packet today! I tripple checked everything, I feel really strong about my essays. Now it is the waiting game. Does anyone know when they will be notifying people if they have been selected for the interview process. Good luck everyone. I hope to be meeting some of you soon at the interviews
- May 16, '12 by BeesMamaGood luck!
In an information session, the Admissions director said that they would be notifying people for interviews in early July. Then interviews would occur. Following that, they would notify of admittance in late July/early August.