Citrus College ADN Fall 2012 - Page 6Register Today!
- May 18, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixhahaha are still going to reject the offer?!
- May 20, '12 by Ricdelwhat's the deadline date to know if we were accepted as alternates?
- May 20, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixMy letter said may 16th?
- Jul 12, '12 by RicdelGot a call from Citrus today telling me that i was accepted as an alternate for Fall. They then sent me an email telling me to send an acceptance/decline my alternate status. I'm still waiting to hear from other schools, but if i send an email accepting my alternate status, can i still back out if i get accepted elsewhere?
- Apr 23 by fionas32Quote from RonnieDitaHello RonnieDita. I was wondering if you could give me some insight about Rio Hondo College? I got accepted into the Summer 2013 term for Rio Hondo and also the Spring 2014 term for Cerritos College. I'm stuck on which school I should choose. I know a lot about Cereritos College from this forum and know people that went there. I hear lots of great things about that school. I dont know too much about Rio or hear about it as well. I don't know whether to wait 6 months more for Cerritos that I know about or start right away with Rio. Anything will help especially since you are enrolled there and have experience with that school. Thank you!Hey all congrats to everyones hard work. Congrats to getting in or for alternate status. I declined my alternate status at Citrus. I am going to RH. I saw you were discussing numbers of alternates so wanted to let you know there's another alternate spot open. I hope you all start school soon. EVERY pre-nursing student has a place in my heart. I know how hard we've all worked to get where we are!!! xo