Citrus College ADN Fall 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Oh cool! Check your mailbox...
- I already accepted my alternate status. I wonder what my chances are of getting in
- May 1, '12 by justinpark09Noone can tell you about this. Just call and ask Nursing Department. Some rank alternates in order. One (accepted) declines his seat, next one (alternate) will be called. Some runs the lottery. Some looks at the TEAS score.
It also depends on the semester that you apply too. Ex: LA South west college had to call like... almost ppl on alternate list were called (Fall 2011). For Spring 2012, they just called 3-4 ppl. Just wait, pray, and see... Im on Alternate list @ LA Harbor College too. Im feelin like .. riding Roller Coaster.
- Thanks for the info!
I just feel like I am in limbo with all of these schools. Even getting an alternate letters is like limbo....ugh fustrating
- May 1, '12 by vadonCerritos and Rio HOndo
- Oh nice! My friend goes to RH right now. He is doing the spring pre ADN class
He says he likes it
- May 1, '12 by vadonIt is very hard program but know at least 5 people who got a job offer at the end of the program.
- May 2, '12 by marthasalmonHi! I got my acceptance letter to citrus yesterday! I hope you guys all hear something good soon!
- May 3, '12 by DarkBluePhoenixCongrats!I'm hoping that I get in as an alternate
- May 3, '12 by marthasalmonThank you! I hope you get in too, I have a feeling you will be okay, only because if someone doesnt pass the TEAS you get in and if someone declines you get in!
email me! Im sure we will be seeing each other on June 8th at the meeting