CHLA RN Residency Program September 2012 - Page 4Register Today!
- Mar 8, '12 by IZZYRN2012Hello all im a new grad as well =) do you need a BSN? I only have my Associates degree in nursing?
- Mar 8, '12 by tashacorinneSent out my packet today Nowwwww the waiting game. Ugh.
CALRN2012 - I have my BSN and RN.
- Mar 8, '12 by starghadeeri think if you have a bachelors in another degree in addition to the ADN it's ok.
- Mar 8, '12 by grad20-12Hey guys, I just received my packet from HR at CHLA. Does it mean anything significant if you received the packet or do they send that out to all applicants?
- Mar 8, '12 by starghadeerQuote from grad20-12Hey guys, I just received my packet from HR at CHLA. Does it mean anything significant if you received the packet or do they send that out to all applicants?
they send it out to all the applicants
- Mar 10, '12 by IZZYRN2012that sucks no chla for me i have to get my bachelors and then try again. GOOD LUCK to those still in the running!!!!
- Mar 11, '12 by tashacorinneJust checked on my packet and it was delivered today, woo! Now time to wait and see what happens.
- Mar 11, '12 by newgrad12did you guys put your cover letter in the packet??
- Mar 11, '12 by tashacorinneQuote from newgrad12No. I felt that my Letter of Intent was exactly like a cover letter. I let them know about myself and why I want to work in their hospital/unit. I didn't want to be repeating myself too much and give them extra unnecessary paperwork.did you guys put your cover letter in the packet??
If you feel the need to include a cover letter though, then do so. I just felt I got my point across in my Letter of Intent.
- Mar 11, '12 by newgrad12yeah. I see what you are saying. I just felt that they know a cover letter is "the same" as a letter of intent but why would they ask for both?? but one of my mentors told me different. she said the cover letter is just talking about what is included in the packet or the enclosures. kinda like an introduction. letter of intent is when you put stuff like why you want to work there or what not. I put both in there just to make sure. but hey who really knows what these people want!