CHLA New Grad Program March 2013Register Today!
This is a discussion on CHLA New Grad Program March 2013 in California Nursing, part of United States Nursing ... Hi all, Just wanted to start up another forum for CHLA's Versant New Grad RN Program for the...by starghadeer Sep 11, '12Hi all,
Just wanted to start up another forum for CHLA's Versant New Grad RN Program for the March 2013 cohort. Here's a link to CHLA's page: http://www.chla.org/site/c.ipINKTOAJsG/b.3579535/k.2A87/RN_Residency__Pediatrics_Nurse__RN_Versant.htm
The online app should only be open for a few more days apply now and GOOD LUCK!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=783885©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 56,989 Views
- Sep 11, '12 by DM,RNI got my application in. Now I am waiting for the packet to be emailed to me. Best of luck to all
- Sep 12, '12 by DM,RNHave you received the emailed packet yet? I have not
- Sep 12, '12 by starghadeerfrom my experience, it takes about 3-4 days so i wouldn't be worried about it at this point.
- Sep 12, '12 by SDnurse2011Quote from starghadeerCount me in. Its nice to have someone on the board who's already done a few of these and can tell the rest of us to calm down and waitfrom my experience, it takes about 3-4 days so i wouldn't be worried about it at this point.
- Sep 12, '12 by hilary9I got my packet today! So exciting! Anyone still finishing up nursing school and going to rush to take the NCLEX in time??
- Sep 12, '12 by RN12PTLI got my packet this afternoon too! Does anyone know if everyone gets a packet? Or if it means you passed a prescreening? Also, are they cutting the applications off at a certain number- like 500 or so?
- Sep 12, '12 by starghadeereveryone who filled out the online application will receive a packet.
- Sep 13, '12 by DM,RNI have not gotten my packet yet. I hope that is not a bad sign of things to come
- Sep 13, '12 by RN12PTLI'm sure it's not. When did you apply?