CHLA New Grad Program March 2013Register Today!
- by starghadeer Sep 11, '12Hi all,
Just wanted to start up another forum for CHLA's Versant New Grad RN Program for the March 2013 cohort. Here's a link to CHLA's page: http://www.chla.org/site/c.ipINKTOAJsG/b.3579535/k.2A87/RN_Residency__Pediatrics_Nurse__RN_Versant.htm
The online app should only be open for a few more days apply now and GOOD LUCK!
- 69,830 Views
- Sep 11, '12 by DM,RNI got my application in. Now I am waiting for the packet to be emailed to me. Best of luck to all
- Sep 12, '12 by DM,RNHave you received the emailed packet yet? I have not
- Sep 12, '12 by starghadeerfrom my experience, it takes about 3-4 days so i wouldn't be worried about it at this point.
- Sep 12, '12 by hilary9I got my packet today! So exciting! Anyone still finishing up nursing school and going to rush to take the NCLEX in time??
- Sep 12, '12 by RN12PTLI got my packet this afternoon too! Does anyone know if everyone gets a packet? Or if it means you passed a prescreening? Also, are they cutting the applications off at a certain number- like 500 or so?
- Sep 12, '12 by starghadeereveryone who filled out the online application will receive a packet.
- Sep 13, '12 by DM,RNI have not gotten my packet yet. I hope that is not a bad sign of things to come
- Sep 13, '12 by RN12PTLI'm sure it's not. When did you apply?