CHLA New Grad Program March 2013 - Page 5Register Today!
- If someone receives that MAGICAL call. ...let us know!!!!
- Oct 8, '12 by itsnoworneverAttached is an image from the information packet. Knew I wasn't insane. Interviews are end of October through november. If you aren't called by Oct 31st then you weren't selected.
- No, that is totally correct!! But on the website it states:
After you submit your packet to the Human Resources Department, it will be reviewed by the RN Residency committee. If you are selected for an interview, a Nurse Recruiter will contact you.
Interviews will be scheduled beginning the week after the application deadline.
So the interviews will begin being scheduled this week. Sorry if I was unclear!!
- Oct 8, '12 by babyrn88Thanks @kristinebrn! Except now I'm antsy again... haha. Are you all from the LA area or from other places? I am living in LA now but just moved here in September for my husband's graduate school program -- I went to school out of state.
- From Puerto Rico
- @babyrn88 I'm totally with you on the antsy thing. Every time me phone even moves my heart stops.
I'm in Norcal and went to school here. But every time I read something about this hospital, it sounds even better. I have every finger crossed for this job!! Hahahha
- Does everyone have the following status? " Thank you for submitting your application to Children's Hospital Los Angeles. Our recruitment team is currently reviewing and processing your application. We will contact you should we wish to schedule an interview. Again, thank you for your time and interest in employment with our organization. Children's Hospital Los Angeles"
- Oct 8, '12 by itsnoworneverQuote from RN12PTLThank you!!!!! So I have to figure how how to withdraw my chla application LOLYeah I have that status too. I'm pretty sure everyone who applies has that one, because I think I remember having it as soon as I applied.
Also, @itsnowornever- I saw on another thread that you got a job today!! Congrats!! How exciting!!!!