CHLA New Grad Program March 2013 - Page 32Register Today!
- Jan 21 by chantzthank you hilary9!! yes, i graduated in december as well. yah the transcripts are the only thing that the brn is waiting for, everything else is completed. also, when i talked to the hr rep that scheduled my physical, she said that as long as the results are posted online before the start date, i would be fine. my floor manager knows, and he said of course they would work with me, but it would not be guaranteed after feb. 18th. what did your manager say? did you contact your school and if you did, did they do anything to expedite the process?
thank you so much for your help. good luck as well!!
- Feb 5 by pb22Has anybody taken the Med Math exam yet? If so, i would really appreciate feedback on what to study for! Thanks in advance =]
- Feb 6 by heartbOO@pb22 i took it! It's not bad.. Pretty easy and basic just really long! I honestly didnt study for it. But FYI we do need to score 100%
- Feb 7 by pb22Thanks! I took it yesterday and it definitely wasn't bad at all
- Feb 8 by newgradstephI was wondering if everyone who received job offers precepted in Peds? I have friends who want to apply for the next cohort but precepted in adult ICU.
- Feb 8 by heartbOO@newgradsteph I had a 4 week clinical rotation in peds and that was it!
- yah i only had 5 weeks in peds as well during my rotations. i don't even have a bsn! i have a bachelor's in something else. Tell them to apply!!
- what do we need to bring for the physical? i just want to make sure i have everything!!!
- Feb 12 by TC_RNFrom what I remember you need two forms of ID to show you can work in the U.S. legally, immunization records (MMR, Tdap, etc.), 2 step TB test, flu vaccine, RN license, and BLS CPR card.
- Quote from TC_RNGreat thank u so much !!From what I remember you need two forms of ID to show you can work in the U.S. legally, immunization records (MMR, Tdap, etc.), 2 step TB test, flu vaccine, RN license, and BLS CPR card.