Cerritos College vs. Long Beach City CollegeRegister Today!
- by redmango Nov 4, '10Hi,
I just wanted to know peoples thoughts on both schools. If you are in the program in either campus, How do you like it? How are your teachers? Or I even would like to hear what you have heard about the programs in either colleges.
They both have a good reputation as nursing schools. The NCLEX pass rate for both is excellent. I'd just like to know how the teachers are. Any info would be great.
- Nov 7, '10 by Apgar10there are a few threads on cerritos... just search it
- Nov 7, '10 by redmangoHi Apgar10
I found your posts about Cerritos and they were really helpful. Thanks for taking your time to reply. I'm accepted into Cerritos and will be starting in January! I really like the campus. Right there I can say is a big plus compared to LBCC which I didn't get into. Things fortunately happen for a reason and after reading your posts I feel a lot better coming in this Spring. Our Orientation teacher seems really nice too. I keep hearing from a friend going to LBCC right now that her teachers were kind of mean. No offense to anyone going there right now who reads this.
Anyways, I am so excited. If you have any tips I'd love some but I'll probably go back and read some of your posts anyways. I'll start soon on everything they suggested to do. Take care!
- Nov 11, '10 by Apgar10Congrats
- Nov 12, '10 by tokidokifantasycongrats!! I am in the Spring class too! Cerritos College has better teachers!! ^^
- Jan 10, '11 by Apgar10sooooooo how was the first day?
- Jan 11, '11 by tokidokifantasyHi Apgar
Nervous, crazy, hectic. Learning outcomes are taking a lot of time, reading assignments are so long!! I am so scared! so crazy....having anxiety already. lol
- Jan 12, '11 by redmangoSo far the first week is good! Very exciting learning new things and meeting new people. Plus the teachers are super nice and helpful. How was your first week Apgar?
- Jan 12, '11 by tokidokifantasyApgar is not new student, I think she was admitted Spring 10. so she's a year ahead of us. LOL. And from what I heard, thirst semester is the toughest. I love Cerritos College, teachers are super nice and they really help you and not just leave you there on ur own. so glad I am not at any other schools.
- Jan 12, '11 by Apgar10Yes, I'm a third semester (yay!) and the first week has just been long with orientation and introductions. I think we have awesome teachers. Glad you two like it so far