Cedars-Sinai New Grad Summer 2012 - Page 2Register Today!
- Mar 13, '12 by Oakley44Quote from illsielfish6237578To use the king's English...are you for reals? I know cedar's is awesome but even UCLA isn't that specific. I wonder if they'd consider the cumm. GPA including pre-nursing/ non-nursing degrees.just for FYI Cedar's requires 3.5 or higher GPA and a minimum of a BSN
- Mar 13, '12 by ZolaYeah, I'm still waiting. Hopefully they didn't cancel the program.
- Mar 14, '12 by NikkiC213hi everyone! i plan on applying as well! i called HR today and they said the same thing--they will open it sometime this month but they don't know when. so i'm guessing we just have to keep checking the career opportunities section daily right? i hope they open it up this week or soon!
- Mar 14, '12 by NikkiC213hey BeachBlueRN,
you're checking the site using this link right?
and clicking on the RN New Grads tab too? i hope they will open it up soon! good luck everyone! sending positive vibes to all of you!
- Mar 19, '12 by mccordm1I also plan on applying! Good luck to us all!
- Mar 22, '12 by 808_rnIt opened up today!!!
- Mar 22, '12 by xluescluesxWhere is it? I can't find it!
- Mar 22, '12 by lemonchiffonxluescluesx: requisition #8550 (Nursing > RN New Grads)
I get application anxiety...can someone confirm that I did this right? You can attach a resume and cover letter, but you can't confirm that it's in the system?? Do they even look at these? Thanks in advance.
- Mar 22, '12 by xluescluesxWow thanks for that, where did you find it?? Yeah, it doesn't look like you can verify they received it but I'm sure they'll look at it.
- Mar 22, '12 by flee43@lemonchiffon - After uploading my documents, I couldn't see any confirmation either hmm. The only thing I found online was under the FAQ:
How can I verify that you received my resume?
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation once your profile has been created, which requires that your resume is attached. Please make that you click both the Confirm and Submit button
But I think @xluescluesx is right, they should be taking a look at it as long as we uploaded it