Cedars-Sinai New Grad Summer 2012 - Page 19Register Today!
- Jul 22, '12 by sugarlipsHad my physical and my TB test, but when I needed to be back in town for my test result to be read, my plane was delayed to return from a short little trip. Ugh, now to start the process again on Monday.
- Jul 23, '12 by NurseG23Quote from paraadiseI'm in cohort 1 too. I'm looking for apts all this week with another nurse (shes not at cedars) but were both looking for our own apts. (edited)hey everyone! i'm in cohort 1 as well! edited per moderatorLast edit by Esme12 on Jul 24, '12 : Reason: TOS/advertisment
- Jul 25, '12 by GoobstressUnfortunately they do take awhile to respond and you probably will get your physicals done once you have started. They will take care of it so no need to worry.
- Aug 4, '12 by LoveCaliY'all don't worry. They'll get you through the process. Enjoy your orientation. It's daytime hours, you sit and listen to a lot of stuff, and you get paid Let me know if you have questions...Cali
- Aug 4, '12 by NurseG23Quote from LoveCaliLoveCali where are we supposed to park if parking lot 2 gets full? HR told me to get there early just in case.Y'all don't worry. They'll get you through the process. Enjoy your orientation. It's daytime hours, you sit and listen to a lot of stuff, and you get paid Let me know if you have questions...Cali
- Aug 6, '12 by sugarlipsCan't wait to meet everyone in Cohort 1 tomorrow!
- Aug 10, '12 by sugarlipsLearned yesterday that there actually is a 3rd cohort beginning September 10. Anyone on here get hired into that one?
- Aug 15, '12 by musicgalI, and many of my classmates, were hired onto the Sept 10th start date. Our licences are starting to appear on the BRN website (we didn't graduate until June 18th, our degrees weren't posted until end July) so we are waiting to hear about scheduling Health Clearances now :-) We haven't really received much info from Cedars yet. I am planning on leaving town next week - do any of you guys know if it is OK if we can't get our Health Clearance done until after we start? I had no idea the whole process would take so long and I am getting a little nervous......
- Aug 15, '12 by eholt19351you must complete the health clearance before you start... i started last week and I dealt with this already
- Aug 20, '12 by JJJ10Hello!
I will be part of the Aug 10 cohort. Any words on what to expect? Also, without going into any details, how hard is the med calculation test? What should I review. Thanks!