Casa Colina Rehab Pomona?Register Today!
- by jkim951 Mar 5, '11I have an interview next week with this rehab center. Does anyone have any experience with this place?
- Mar 8, '11 by lenaRN22no, but it look like a really nice place to work. I have applied there and never got a call back....Are you a new grad by any chance or experienced?
- Mar 9, '11 by jkim951I got a job offer yesterday.
Lena, I am a new grad with a six month externship. The rehab center is very nice and clean. Casa Colina seems like they care alot about their nurses and the community.
- Mar 10, '11 by LDrnWNBI applied, but received "thanks but no thanks" like the next day! Maybe because I am new grad with no experience.
- Mar 10, '11 by jkim951Continue to apply everywhere. Try to speak with unit directors or recruiters after you apply for a position. That is what I did and it helped me land a job. Hope that helps!
- Jan 28 by ChaRNQuote from jkim951Hi I know this is an older post, but I would like to know more about what your experience was like at Casa Colina. I'm interviewing for their RN Nurse Externship position soon (I'm a new grad rn). Thanks for ANY input you can give me.I have an interview next week with this rehab center. Does anyone have any experience with this place?
- Mar 27 by pequenopatoRNDid you get the nurse externship? If so, have you started? Can you give any information about the program?