This email is for all California RN's.. I am writing a paper for my nursing issues class (I graduate in May) and I need your prospective.. Please give me your honest opinion!
1. Why did you enter the nursing profession?
2. What do you like about being a nurse?
3. What do you not like about being a nurse?
4. Do you think you get paid what you deserve?
5. Do you think that nurses are respected by the doctors you work with?
6. What do you wish you would have learned in school to help you in the real world?
7. What is the worst situation you have ever been in?
8. What is the most rewarding thing about being a nurse?
9. Do you think new-grads should start in the ER?
10. Are you thinking about leaving nursing?
Please also include your sex, age, what department you work in, years of experience, and your type of degree (ASN or BSN)?
I know that this is kind of long and I really appreciate your input. Thanks!
Apr 13, '07
Why is this specific for nurses in CA? Shey are the same questions for any nurse. State or country should not make a difference at all.