california board of nursingRegister Today!
- by vigonz Feb 18, '07i have trouble contacting the california board of nursing, i have tried a dozen times sending them emails regarding the correction of my email address and home phone number in the personal file of PEARSON VUE but to no avail. I have tried to call them also but it seemed i can't get through. please help - vi
- 1,078 Views
- Feb 18, '07 by TazziRNSend a registered/certified, signature-required letter.
- Feb 18, '07 by caliotter3I agree with what TazziRN said. That is how I do all communication, now that they have become so inaccessible. I have also (and others also) gone in person to renew my license when I have waited to the last minute, with employers breathing down my neck. The closer you live to Sacramento, the easier the trip. The people at the office are very nice when you go in person.
- Feb 20, '07 by BeccaznRNJust from my own personal experience, I had much better luck when I called the BRN around 9-10a in the middle of the week (no Mondays or Fridays). But I still was on hold for around 10-15 minutes before a real person picked up my call.
And forget about e-mail. You'll never get a response.Last edit by BeccaznRN on Feb 20, '07
- Feb 20, '07 by suzanne4I find Monday as the best, when the first open. This goes for most of the BONs around the US.
CA BRN cannot correct or make changes to what Pearson-Vue has, they only have responsibility for what is in their file. For any changes to the Pearson-Vue file, you need to contact them.