CA Spring 2012 New Grad - Page 2Register Today!
- Nov 5, '11 by samanthaaRNI know at CHOC that NICU has already completed their hiring and that PICU has done interviews. I also know people have been called for interviews for CVICU and Short Stay. Not sure about the other units
- Nov 5, '11 by sugarlipsOK, so no word on Med/Surg? Thanks for the update.
- Nov 5, '11 by samanthaaRNI haven't heard personally about people who got called for Med/Surg (no one I know applied to that unit though). Maybe some other users on here can shed some light on the status of Med/Surg. each unit does their hiring separately and slightly different. Oh, I also forgot that they have started Hem/Onc interviews as well.
- Nov 7, '11 by erylRNI haven't heard anything for Med/surg, I applied to that unit as well.
- Nov 9, '11 by miaamorBSN-RNLoma Linda recruiter was at my school today. She said that she sent 50 applications to NICU and other pediatric departments. I know they're interviewing now for peds and NICU. Good Luck all.
- Nov 19, '11 by Sara1211BCHOC PICU has also finished hiring, I'm one of their new grads! Good luck to everyone!
- Nov 19, '11 by sugarlipsCongrats Sara1211B!
- Nov 19, '11 by LunahRNMoved to the California Nurses forum.
- Mar 8, '12 by sicma39I recently graduated in January from Kaplan College in San Diego with my Associates Degree of Nursing!! Passed NCLEX Feb 21, 2012 (whoot!!! whoot!!!) Now I am applying for New Grad Positions. Just submitted my application for UCLA, last week applied to UCSD, Sharp Memorial in SD application opens 3/12/12. Has anyone else applied?