CA RN NCLEX result?Register Today!
- by ZZTopRN Dec 29, '04If it takes 30 days to get the results of your NCLEX by mail, how soon can you get online?
- Jan 2, '05 by cariadI sat my n-clex in june 2003 and had the results 48 hours later. there is an on-line site which I cannot remember the name of, but you can use a search engine to find any, my agency phoned me with the results. I heard a nurse in the test centre ask how long and thats when I became aware that we would get the results quickly.
- Jan 2, '05 by carvanaragoncalifornia board of nursing did not subscribe to the quick results program so results cannot be accessed viaq the internet after 48 hours. just wait for them to mail in your result. i took my nclex for ca rn last 30 nov, i received a passed mark 17 december.
- Jan 2, '05 by suzanne4You can also keep checking CA website, when you have been issued a license it will be posted with the number, still faster than waiting for snail mail.
- Feb 13, '05 by hunny_pyetook the test last dec 15...received the result last dec 27 dated dec.24...basically they said its an average of 10 days waiting period for the snail mail...3 days on the rn.ca.gov website...
- Jun 22, '05 by ybethHI! i took the exam last monday. i've read the message you posted. i tried to check the CA website but i don't know which menu shall i choose. please advise me.....thank you very much.
Quote from suzanne4You can also keep checking CA website, when you have been issued a license it will be posted with the number, still faster than waiting for snail mail.
- Jun 22, '05 by suzanne4Look under License Verification. If you have been issued a license, it will be posted there, and usually before you get the letter in the mail.
Good luck to you. :Melody:
- Jun 23, '05 by ybeththank you so much for the response....Quote from suzanne4Look under License Verification. If you have been issued a license, it will be posted there, and usually before you get the letter in the mail.
Good luck to you. :Melody:
- Aug 19, '05 by jaideepHi Iam Bhupinder. I Took Nclex Test in May 05 in Passadena. Please Help Here How Can I Get As Soon As My Result. Please Help Me ThanksLast edit by suzanne4 on Aug 19, '05 : Reason: personal information deleted for your security
- Aug 19, '05 by suzanne4I definitely suggest that you contact the BON. Before I edited your post, I wrote down your name and checked it against the license verification for the CA BON and it was not there.
Did you write the exam for California? Just because you took the exam in CA, doesn't necessarily mean that it was for initial licensure in CA. If it was for CA, and was that long ago, definitely contact them.