Bay Area New Grad Programs in 2011
- 0Oct 12, '10 by nicrn7Hello,
Does anyone know of any hospitals in the bay area that will be offering new grad programs in 2011? Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone out there.
- 0Dec 1, '10 by Madhel13I know of one at CSU, Eastbay
- 2Dec 2, '10 by meemerStanford Hospital has one starting in March 2011.
Careers | Stanford Hospital & Clinics and Lucile Packard Children's Hospital |
California Medical Jobs | Stanford Job Training | Packard Hospital Employment
Good luck to you all!
- 0Dec 2, '10 by nmh586CSU East Bay is a new grad program but is more on the educational side. They place you in a hospital for an internship-like program but there is no guarantee of being hired after this program. Also, it is at CSU so there may be tuition involved. Also heard you can only apply if you are a local (bay area) nursing grad.
- 0Jan 8, '11 by bcdgeminiI was just on healthjobsusa.com and it seems as though one of their client companies in Vallejo is looking to fill a position for an ER RN. The description says they are accepting new grad apps. Give it a shot, nothing to lose. This company though, they say they aren't a staffing agency but are looking to staff nurses, so I'm not quite sure what they stand for. Good luck. Here's the link.
- 0Jan 9, '11 by NurseCubanitaRN2bQuote from nmh586What another internship???? Most schools offer a preceptorship and now they are offering an internship where you are going to have to pay? That's what they do in the Philippines and they are almost NEVER hired. I thought slavery has been outlawed!!!!! If you have a RN license then according to the BRN you are competent enough to work as a PAID RN.CSU East Bay is a new grad program but is more on the educational side. They place you in a hospital for an internship-like program but there is no guarantee of being hired after this program. Also, it is at CSU so there may be tuition involved. Also heard you can only apply if you are a local (bay area) nursing grad.
- 0Jan 10, '11 by star77Quote from nicrn7Star77,
Thank you so much for that information. Unfortunately I can't seem to find the positions after clicking that link. Where should I go from the link? Thanks again.
I think the link gets overloaded occasionally - I've had hours where I can't reload it as well. Just keep trying. The job opportunities link should work eventually. I had an hour today where it didn't connect, but it was working fine this morning. ??