Azusa Pacific University 2011/2012 ApplicantsRegister Today!
- by suiteums Dec 29, '10Hello all,
I'm applying to APU's NP program this January and am sooo excited and nervous! I'm really trying to get accepted to start in Fall 2011 as I don't want to wait until spring 2012. This is my first choice (I've already applied to another school here) and I've GOT to get in! Is anybody out there waiting for decisions or has advice for the application process? I would've applied sooner, but they just implemented a rule where you have to have 12 completed credits for science, so I had to wait until grades got posted.
WOOHOO! CAN'T WAIT TO START!
- Dec 30, '10 by CSUSM10Good luck with the Fall 2011 start date. Unless you have straight As in prerequisites and 3.0 or above for your other BS, you're going to have to wait, like the rest of us.
- Apr 9, '11 by J*MartThis is old but figured I would bump just in case. So I am confused about APU. Do they have a waitlist or not? One grad counselor told me they did but then another said they did not. A thread on here said you had to ask to be put on the waitlist or they won't do it. What is the verdict?
- Apr 9, '11 by CSUSM10I think they have some sort of waitlist, but they're really secretive about how they do things. I don't even know how they choose candidates since they don't use a point system.
- Apr 9, '11 by J*MartI was told they look at your overall gpa, science gpa, and volunteer work. I was told at my interview that the first time I applied one of my gpa's (I have several degrees and have gone to several different schools) was not looked at before but when they looked at my application next cycle they would take it into consideration and it might make a difference. And it looks like they called me to tell me I was not accepted but other people got letters. It just seems that everyone I have talked to about APU has had such varied experiences. Talk about adding to the anxiety.
- Apr 11, '11 by hana21Hi I just read some comment about Azusa Pacific nursing that they wont take transfer until spring 2013?
I am a transfer student and am doing my pre reqs at El Camino College.
But I just got an acceptance letter from Azusa Pacific nursing.
Is it from a different campus?
- Apr 27, '11 by J*MartI was finally able to get info on the waitlist. You are only eligible for the waitlist if you are accepted to the EENAP program. Apparently you can ask to be put on the waitlist for a sooner cohort than what you were accepted to, but you only get in if there is room.
Anyone hear back about Spring 2012? I'm just on edge waiting...
- Apr 27, '11 by suiteumsI haven't heard anything,but I got accepted into USD and already put my deposit down there, so....