Anyone know about lattc nursing program
- 0Jun 12, '12 by sebig001HAs anyone completed the lattc nursing program? Or has anyone been currently accepted to the program? If yes, can you tell me everything you know about the program. Thank you.
- 4,755 Views
- 0Jun 14, '12 by bicke100Here is a link from another recent thread
- 0Jun 14, '12 by willowitaI know that LA Trade Tech has had a rough go with their nursing program. Look at their NCLEX pass rates before 2010. But I've heard that they've been working at improving and making the program better.
And someone in the nursing program posted a review on Yelp about the program and she said that in her cohort, they lost a little over half of the students after the first semester. I'm not sure if that's because of a lack of support for students or because they weren't pulling their weight to do well. I have no idea. But that's kinda scary.
- 1Jun 15, '12 by sebig001Quote from strinh05Congratulations! So you got accepted to lattcsmc nursing program. That's wonderful.Just came across this forum. If I'm not accepted to any of the other schools I had applied to I will be attending LATTC for Fall 2012. It's a 2 year ADN program that allows you to take the NCLEX if all the requirements are met.
- 0Dec 20, '12 by justinpark09Quote from sebig001HAs anyone completed the lattc nursing program? Or has anyone been currently accepted to the program? If yes, can you tell me everything you know about the program. Thank you.
PLEASE CHECK CA NURSING BOARD WEBSITE.
LATTC : 97.37% PASSING RATE THIS YEAR 2012
- 0May 25, '13 by layla100I received an offer of acceptance and will be starting LATTC's nursing program shortly. It's SO frustrating that no one has responded in length to this post. Either they don't know about this website, or have nothing positive to say. I did find a youtube video which had some graduates talk about their experience. They seemed happy, but then again, they were being filmed and finally MADE IT to graduation! I promise to post some updates once I start their program. Like you, I want to know what to expect. I know their pass rate has improved, and the last I checked, it was 97%; not bad! I just hope the staff is supportive and doesn't berate their students. I know many go through hell unnecessarily, rather than being encouraged and having their confidence built up.