Any CSUB Fall 2012 Hopefuls? - Page 2Register Today!
- Feb 6, '12 by april0401I would love post my stats but I haven't taken the teas test yet. I will do that as soon as possible. My best friend doesn't have an account so I will post his.Pre-req GPA: 3.67Science GPA: 3.5 with statistics pendingTeas test V: 75% (will retake one more time)Volunteer hours: 110 hoursCalifornia residentNot a Bakersfield resident Economically disadvantaged
- Feb 9, '12 by april0401[QUOTE=>JustBreathe
- Feb 13, '12 by staceymYour friend has great stats! Mine are: GPA: 3.76; Science GPA: 3.72; TEAS: 79% but I'm retaking my TEAS since my score is not good. I'm a resident of Bakersfield, CA.
- Feb 23, '12 by >JustBreathe<Well I submitted my app yesterday and got my confirmation email today. I take the TEAS on March 3. After that it's the waiting game. How is everyone doing?
- Feb 26, '12 by staceymJust breathe, when do you have to put in the application for BC?
- Feb 27, '12 by april0401Quote from staceymHi Stacey,How did you do?
I had to push my Teas test back quite a few times because of conlict with my work schedule. I was finally able to take it this last Saturday and was not pleased with my score. My individual score is a 75%. The science was extremely difficult and brought my total score down. I am definitely planning on retaking it, but not looking forward to paying another $60! Were you able to retake the test? and if so.. did you get better results?
I also submitted my application a little over a week ago and received my confirmation email. I just need to submit my Teas test, but i plan on retaking it in mid March to give me enough time to review the science portion.
- Feb 28, '12 by >JustBreathe<I'm turning in my BC app on Thursday. Application period is the entire month of March.
- Mar 7, '12 by staceymOkay thanks. I don't think I'm going to be able to apply to BC.