Alameda County Medical Center RN ResidencyRegister Today!
- by arubi25 Oct 13, '12Hello,
Just posting a topic for Alameda County's rn residency application that had been up this past week. Last day to apply was October 12.
Just curious if anyone else applied and had moved forward? I just received an e-mail/status change stating that I was no longer under further consideration. Hoping to hear from those who were moving forward and wondering if you would also post some basic stats? BSN, when you graduated, certs. etc.
- Oct 13, '12 by nurs1ngWhat day did u apply? I haven't heard anything yet
- Oct 13, '12 by rntm85When did you apply? My status states that my application is under review.
- Oct 13, '12 by arubi25I applied on 10/4. Are you a brand new grad?
I actually graduated May 2011 with my BSN from SFSU, and have some non-acute RN experience as well (<6 months tho). Maybe that's what prevented me from going further? I did not see anything explicit in the application description regarding graduating times or work experience though...
- Oct 13, '12 by rntm85I am a brand new grad...just this past May. I think you're right in your experience may have disqualified you, but I'm not sure. Did your status change from in review to diqualified or were there other statuses you had inbetween?
- Oct 13, '12 by arubi25The initial status was simply, "Your application has been submitted and will be reviewed yadda yadda." The last status was the one stating that my application had been reviewed, and that they were pursuing applicants with backgrounds "more closely suited for the position."
- Oct 14, '12 by rnmama999Hi there! I applied on 9/10. My status is still "Thank you for applying for a position with Alameda County Medical Center. Your application has been received and it will be reviewed." I have my ADN with 2 years LVN experience in ambulatory care. Good luck to all!
- Oct 14, '12 by bbaileyRNQuote from rnmama999Same status for me too!Hi there! I applied on 9/10. My status is still "Thank you for applying for a position with Alameda County Medical Center. Your application has been received and it will be reviewed." I have my ADN with 2 years LVN experience in ambulatory care. Good luck to all!
- Oct 14, '12 by sfforumerWas there a survey that came with the application? I read on FB that there was one...