Alameda County Medical Center RN Residency - Page 3Register Today!
- Nov 1, '12 by Tinkerbell04My status just changed to currently being reviewed by a recruiter.
- Nov 3, '12 by cjv21RNQuote from arubi25Hi there, I applied and reviewed my status, it states " Your application is being reviewed by a recruiter. If you are among those who best meet the requirements for this position, you will be contacted for an interview. "Hello,
Just posting a topic for Alameda County's rn residency application that had been up this past week. Last day to apply was October 12.
Just curious if anyone else applied and had moved forward? I just received an e-mail/status change stating that I was no longer under further consideration. Hoping to hear from those who were moving forward and wondering if you would also post some basic stats? BSN, when you graduated, certs. etc.
To answer your questions, I do have a BSN, graduated August of 2012, have BLS/ACLS/Fire Safety and my RN license already. I also have a CNA/UAP license that I obtained during nursing school.
- After not hearing back since I applied for the residency program, I got a random email earlier tonight inviting me to interview for a position in a second cohort! I'm so excited!!!
- Dec 10, '12 by nurs1ngReallly @ bbailey? That's great news!!! Do you know how many they're taking for this second cohort? What day did you happen to apply for the residency? Thanks!
- Quote from nurs1ngThe email said that there are 25 open positions. I applied for the residency 2 months ago! On October 4th I think. They apparently kept my application on file.Reallly @ bbailey? That's great news!!! Do you know how many they're taking for this second cohort? What day did you happen to apply for the residency? Thanks!
- Dec 10, '12 by mylybuiI got that email too!! I didn't see it until this morning though. I just called and emailed him. I hope I'm not too late and missed my chance. When/how long did it take for him to set up an interview with you?
- By now you've probably scheduled your interview, but just to answer your question...It literally only took a couple minutes for him to get back to me. I responded as soon as I got his email last night. Do you have any idea what we're supposed to bring to the interview for the "referral method"?
- Dec 14, '12 by j8324Hear back about anything yet Baily?