77 K for BSN in L.A. - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 13, '12 by kenderella8977K for ADN? You might as well get your BSN. I got my BSN for way less than that and I finished in 4 years including pre-reqs
- Dec 13, '12 by Twinkle007It's near Glendale , they moved to a new building from the other part of L.A. , I have visited their new campus and talked to advisor. The name of the school is Shephard University , they are not completely new bc they've been around for few years and were offering some other majors but I think that RN program is quite new (maybe 3-4 y IDK exactly)
- Dec 13, '12 by Twinkle007Quote from kenderella89, yes I know that , but I just wanted to hear ppl's opinions, bc someone told me that its not that bad and I am quite concerned77K for ADN? You might as well get your BSN. I got my BSN for way less than that and I finished in 4 years including pre-reqs
- Dec 14, '12 by adnrnstudentI wouldn't pay 77k for a BSN either. Find a state and/or county supported (public) community college or university.
- Dec 14, '12 by ReordonaSRNThat school is in the low 70% in their NCLEX pass rate... Which is below BRN Standards... That means they most likely will be put on probation if their pass rate doesn't improve...
United States University in SD was put on probation and they are on the verge of losing their accreditation from the BRN... Students who go there are not passing the NCLEX and they can't except new students so people who paid to take their pre-req's are stuck. Just saying go with an established school...
- Dec 20, '12 by Twinkle007Thx for the input everyone , I am still doing my research