Burn units in TN?Register Today!
- by vaughanmk Jan 16, '03I worked in a pediatric burn unit for 1 year as an aid while going to school. When I graduate I would really like to continue on with burn patients. Does anyone know of any good burn units in Tennessee?
- 2,344 Views
- Jan 16, '03 by sunnygirl272got this from a Yahoo search:
- Jan 16, '03 by renerianNo but there is a good one in Columbus Ohio if you want to move here. One in Toledo as well.
- Jan 18, '03 by Heather A.How about Erlanger Medical Center?
I think its close to Chattanooga.
- Jan 18, '03 by NurseDennieVanderbilt University Medical Center has a good burn center. Nashville.
- Jan 19, '03 by vaughanmkThanks to all. I've contacted Vanderbilt and they're sending me info. Thanks for the help. I'll keep the others in mind in case this one falls through.
- Dec 27, '03 by KyriakaI would recommend UAB Burn Center in Bham, AL. I am a former patient (60% burns).
I owe my life to that group!
Lyme Disease Support Group of AL