Anyone else apply(ing) for UALR Nursing program starting in Fall 2012?Register Today!
This is a discussion on Anyone else apply(ing) for UALR Nursing program starting in Fall 2012? in Arkansas State Nursing Programs, part of Arkansas Nursing ... Hello all! Just wondering if any other Arkansans are or have already submitted their application...by ParkerNICUangel Jan 26, '12Hello all!
Just wondering if any other Arkansans are or have already submitted their application to the UALR 2012 program! I turned mine in on 1/2/12 & I'm so nervous to hear if I got in or not! Come on March!!!
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=667047©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 4,637 Views
- Jan 26, '12 by shenderson16Hey! I have applied for the UALR 2012 program. I am nervous as well. Have you received anything in the mail? or do we have to wait until March?
- Jan 27, '12 by ParkerNICUangelHi there!!! No, I havent received anything from them yet and from past year's posts it looks like letters go out in March. Good luck to both of us & hopefully well be on this same journey!!
Do you have all your pre-reqs? The one I still need is Micro.
- Jan 27, '12 by shenderson16Hey, I'm taking Micro this semester. That's all i have for UALR. I also applied for Baptist.
- Jan 27, '12 by ParkerNICUangelAwesome! I will take Micro in the fall, regardless, but that is all I have left. I have applied for Baptist, but havent taken an updated ACT yet. I'm kinda holding out to see if I get into UALR which is the one I really want...
- Feb 17, '12 by ParkerNICUangelAnyone else? The priority deadline is near! Yay!!!!
- Feb 17, '12 by Medic2RNMoved to AR nursing programs for more of a response.
- Feb 17, '12 by danielleshea2011Hi! I'm at Henderson State and I've heard some not so great things about it. So I was considering UALR. Have y'all heard good things about the nursing program? Obviously you like it because you've applied.
- Feb 19, '12 by ParkerNICUangelThanks Medic2RN!
I am a proud Trojan with a BS in Crminal Justice from UALR, so I was excited to apply there. I have heard good things about the program, but I also have from Baptist and other schools as well. Have you submitted your application?
I am about to die to find out if I got in! LOL
- Feb 20, '12 by WITTY3I'm currently in the UALR nursing programs. Good Luck guys, I'm sure you all will make it!!!!!