WOOO PIG SOOIE ARKANSAS Introductions!! - page 4
by brian 23,437 Views | 96 Comments Admin
Hi everyone! I just thought I'd start the new State forums off with an introduction thread. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish. Otherwise, feel free to start a new topic if you wish to discuss other topics... Read More
- 0Apr 14, '04 by ARmickieHi all.. hoping to start my LPN program in August at UACCM. Admissions office say it shouldn't be a problem, as I need no remedial classes, but there is always that issue of the unexpected haunting you, ya know? I live near Morrilton, so I'm near both Conway and Russellville. I'm changing careers from restaurant management and it has been 15 years since I've attended any sort of class! Good luck to us all, and may God have mercy on our studying souls!
- 0May 5, '04 by eb_rnhope everyone is doing well.....havent been here in a while, so nice to "meet" all the new names.....am going back to school in the fall....uca, i guess. have friends/family in conway/russelville/fortsmith/greenwood....should i go on? i think i have relatives in every town around here!!!! talk to y'all L8tr!!!!
- 0May 10, '04 by fssmithHi, I am eginning the journey of nursing in the Fall. I am excted, and happy to know that I now have you guys to talk to. You all can relate better since you are in the state! By the way, I will be seeking an A.S. at UALR. Anybody that can help me or know something that I should let me know!!!
- 0May 11, '04 by tjelloHey everyone! I am "working" on being a second career nurse here in Central Arkansas. Finishing up some pre-reqs at night, while working as a programmer during the day. :uhoh21: Hopefully (fingers crossed) I will start working on my BSN full time next May. Glad to meet you all....
- 0May 16, '04 by Kandee RosesQuote from brianhello everyone! i'm from northeastern arkansas and just joined the site. i just graduated school and i am working in a long term care facility. i am debating right now whether to go into rn school right away or just sit back and wait awhile. any suggestions???hi everyone! i just thought i'd start the new state forums off with an introduction thread. please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish. otherwise, feel free to start a new topic if you wish to discuss other topics that are local or state related. enjoy!
- 1May 21, '04 by kcan2Quote from brianHi All. My name is Kellie, and I am currently completing my pre-reqs at NWACC in Bentonville. I live in Springdale and am employed full time in a non medical related occupation. I am 34 years old and have 3 children and one step child. I just realized this forum was here, although I check some other threads on a regular basis. This is really great. Best Wishes to all.Hi everyone! I just thought I'd start the new State forums off with an introduction thread. Please feel free to reply to this thread if you wish. Otherwise, feel free to start a new topic if you wish to discuss other topics that are local or state related. Enjoy!
- 0May 26, '04 by sharonbdanurseHello Everyone! Just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know that I am really glad I found this site! I look forward to meeting all of you and maybe sharing a smile or two along the way. In our chosen profession, I have found a smile goes a long way--especially when u are having a really tough day. I knw it has sure helped me deal with some really stressful times. Anyway, I am here if anyone wants to share a laugh, vent, or just small talk!