I just wondered if any one else has had this problem and has any advice on how to handle it. I received my acceptance to UAMS. They require money and the acceptance by March 6. UALR is my first choice (just because it is cheaper, a semester shorter, etc). I called them and told them I had to let UAMS know by March 6 and was told their acceptances don't go out until March 30 or maybe a week before that and there is nothing else they can do. I'm pretty sure I'll get in to UALR but it gives me a funny feeling to turn down UAMS without knowing for sure. I guess I could call UAMS and ask if they will keep a spot open, but I hate to do that. I'm planning on starting my masters there as soon as I finish at UALR and don't want to make them mad or hold it against me in the future. Anybody else had this problem or have any advice?