moving from virginia - hospitals and RN PayRegister Today!
- by ajlv10 Nov 9, '12Hello all
I am an RN with 10* yrs exposure in med/surg/cardiology ICU, my hubby got aj ob in NW arkansas, so planning to move, Can anyone please advise me which hospitals i can try and the RN pay rate I can expect,, Please
which facilites in fayetteville/bentoville/springdale are good to work as RN
Thanks in Advance
- Nov 10, '12 by RNewbieI have not personally worked in Arkansas so I am not familiar with the facilities, but you can probably expect to make $18-20/hr.
- Nov 10, '12 by ajlv10thanks for the comment,Is this rate for New RN, can anyone please let me know the good hospitals and payrates, I am really confused whether to move to NW arkansas or not
Thanks in advance
- Nov 11, '12 by Witty3RNI would expect that area of Arkansas for 10 years experience that you will probably start around $35 hr. I know that one of the big hospitals in little rock starts new grads at $25 hr. And that area of Arkansas is pretty comparable to LR economic wise, if not better.
- Nov 11, '12 by ajlv10Thanks for the reply, Is that 35 the basepay wow, , without shift differential or with shift differential? we cant expect this in dallas.. I am trying some jobs in mercy, northwest and washington in NW arkansas, I never thought they will offer 35 IN NW AR,
- Nov 17, '12 by Witty3RNThat pay is weekend with shift diff, I have a friend that works in the area. She said average was around 28 with experience.
- Nov 18, '12 by ajlv10thanks witty3, that is wht i was thinking too, but for ccu nurse, they may pay more