Moving to Arkansas from CaliRegister Today!
- by kandersonlopez Jul 30, '12Can anyone tell me about Stuttgart & Pine Bluff? Also can anyone tell me what it is like to work at Jefferson Regional Medical Center in Pine Bluff?
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=764451©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,565 Views
- Aug 6, '12 by hchristian83Pine bluff is where I live. I grew up here but hate it! Crime...just not a nice place. Planning on moving soon.
- Aug 14, '12 by rivershark2005I worked in PB for a while. I was a security officer. Rent-a-cop. LOL Didn't like it very much. Wouldn't even move there. Ended up quitting the job two months in. Stuttgart is nicer, from what I've heard. JRMC is a decent hospital from the few times I've been there (twice to the ER for myself, once with a coworker). I've known a couple of nurses that worked there and they seemed to like it, but that was several years ago.
- Apr 9 by kmcvolley03Do you have any tips, suggestions, advice on moving toward Fayetteville, AR. Any ideas of great apartments, housing, good safe area to live? I would appreciate it. Thank you.
- Apr 10 by iTyrizzle87What part of California are you relocating from? I am from San Diego, CA. Fayetteville is nice, but is predominately a white area, as is most of the northwest part of Arkansas. If you'd like what little cultural diversity Arkansas has to offer, you might consider moving to Little Rock. Lindsey Management, Inc. has many apartment communities around the state. I have a 2-bedroom/1-bathroom for $685 in an extremely nice area. Pool, tanning beds, jacuzzi, golf course and a lot more. Something like this in California would probably cost upward around $2,500-$3,000 a month. I'm basing that off the fact of what my mother pays for a 2-bedroom/1-bathroom duplex is a very bad part of San Diego in the hood. She pays $1,000.