Going to college out of state?

  1. 0 Can anyone explain to me how it would work out if I go to school in Missouri for either LPN or RN, while living in Arkansas? Would I have to get a license in Missouri first, then apply for an endorsement in Arkansas? It's really confusing to me....
  2. Visit  alotusforyou profile page

    About alotusforyou

    Joined Dec '12; Posts: 30; Likes: 13.

    1 Comments so far...

  3. Visit  chare profile page
    No, you do not have to be licensed in the state that you go school. You can attend school in Missouri, apply for licensure in Arkansas, and sit the NCLEX at any authorized testing center, anywhere in the worls.
    alotusforyou likes this.

Nursing Jobs in every specialty and state. Visit today and find your dream job.

A Big Thank You To Our Sponsors