Getting Hired at UAMSRegister Today!
- by cinja Feb 21, '10Does anyone know what one has to do to get an interview there. I have the right kind of experience and all of the certifications, just wondering if there is a freeze on or what?
- Feb 22, '10 by booklovinrnI know the student tech positions have a waiting list but that is all I know about. Sorry.
- Mar 30, '10 by AlishaNHayzleyThey are on a hiring freeze! Major budget crisis...
- Aug 31, '10 by pillowflufferRNI work at UAMS now...and there are quite a few changes in the near future. I'm not sure what their plans are for hiring new nurses. I do know that they are cutting down on the amount of weekend option nurses they have. If you have filled out an application, I would call nurse recruitment and ask them. They would be able to tell you how many positions they are actually planning on filling. I hope this has helped you.
- Sep 18, '10 by ImThatGuyAre UAMS nurses state employees? More importantly, do they receive state salary, benefits, and retirement via the Arkansas Public Employees Retirement System?
- Feb 1, '11 by newgrad1987I wonder is there still a hiring freeze even though they have many new grad level I positions posted?