Arkansas State UiversityRegister Today!
- by mrstcj7 Nov 7, '09Has any be through the traditional nursing program at ASU and if so how is it? Do it take the full three years to complete once accepted to the program?
- Dec 5, '09 by k8lyns_mommythere are more than one ASU in Ar... Are you talking about the one in Jonesboro?
- Dec 5, '09 by mrstcj7Yes I am talking about the one in Jonesboro.
- Jun 21, '10 by ashdollHas anyone done the associates program through this school at the Jonesboro location? IF so I'd like to hear about your experience!
- Jun 22, '10 by Old and NewThe Jonesboro nursing program operates on several campuses. I studied at the Mountain Home campus, but we were connected via video network to Beebe and West Memphis, also. Clinicals are done at the nearest hospital. The program itself is coordinated by Jonesboro, so you will have a similar learning experience regardless of which campus you study from.
- Jun 22, '10 by ashdollGabrielle-
Did you do the BSN program or associates? Thank u for the info!
- Jun 25, '10 by Old and NewI enrolled in the BSN program; so far I've got the AASN. I'm taking a year off before I go back for the BSN because I'm on my first job and getting the hang of the real world aspects of nursing first.
- Aug 5, '10 by Shandra2008Hey Gabrielle54... How long have you been out of the AASN program? How hard was it getting in the program? Did you go to the campus in west memphis?