Anyone from North Central Arkansas???Register Today!
- by CarrieRN2006 Jul 30, '04hey, my name is carrie, and i have completed my first year of college at asu mountain home. i should get to begin my nursing classes in the spring lord willing. i was just wondering if there was anyone on here that lives in these parts!
- 1,687 Views
- Dec 2, '04 by goodknightHi, I'm from Mt. Pleasant, and am starting the MH nursing program in January. Did you get in?
- Dec 2, '04 by CarrieRN2006Quote from goodknightYep, I got in. I am from Glencoe and ride with a friend from Imboden. Congratulations on getting in! I just found out today how much things are going to cost in the Spring, not looking forward to that, but I am excited to have gotten in. Have you been to MH before? If so, you prolly know me and vice versa.Hi, I'm from Mt. Pleasant, and am starting the MH nursing program in January. Did you get in?
- Dec 2, '04 by goodknightI know what you mean about the cost. I got on ASU's web page last night and looked at my bill. It was a good thing I was sitting down.
I haven't been to MH befor, I had to do my prereq's at Ozarka cause Mt. Home was all filled up by the time they got to my name in the alphabet.
Have You registered for your classes? which ones did you get?
- Dec 3, '04 by CarrieRN2006Yes I have registered for classes, but I can't remember my schedule right now. What is your name btw? If you don't want to post it I will understand, but I use MSN and Yahoo. On yahoo the screen name is gomertheking.
- Dec 4, '04 by mjmedic/rn_2006Quote from carriern2006just thought i would let you know that i finally got on the site and got registered. i guess you could say that i live in these parts! have you had anyone give you any great advice on how to finance our first semester? i guess it is going to be loans and more loans for me. yuck!hey, my name is carrie, and i have completed my first year of college at asu mountain home. i should get to begin my nursing classes in the spring lord willing. i was just wondering if there was anyone on here that lives in these parts!
- Dec 4, '04 by goodknightIt is stupid they don't have any scholarships for that program. Grrr.
anyway my names Jessica. Guess I'll see you both in January.
- Dec 4, '04 by anndoodleHi! I'm Ann from Northest Arkansas, nice to meet you! Are you both in LPN or RN school?
- Dec 4, '04 by goodknightHi Ann. I'm starting RN in January. What program are you in?
- Dec 5, '04 by anndoodleNot currently in school - am looking forward to going back after my daughter graduates high school, tho. She's a Junior this year - I have a son who is a freshman in college, too. Our local college will be starting a new LPN/RN program this January, and hopefully I'll be able to try it in a year or two.