will out of state college credits transfer to maricopa ccRegister Today!
This is a discussion on will out of state college credits transfer to maricopa cc in Arizona State Nursing Programs, part of Arizona Nursing ... Hi All, I have a question for everyone. Will my college credits transfer from michigan...by Redcna Sep 22, '11Hi All,
I have a question for everyone. Will my college credits transfer from michigan community college to maricopa community colleges in the nursing program??? Any advise would be helpful. Thanks
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=620149©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 597 Views
- Sep 22, '11 by BSN-PathYou have to send official transcripts to one of the Maricopa schools and then they will evaluate the transcript and will then tell you what classes they will except from your old school and what they will NOT except and give you maybe elective credits for it. This can take up to 2 months so have them sent soon to one of the schools you want to go to. I hope this helps!
- Sep 27, '11 by stephaniedennisonI suggest you send your official transcripts in as soon as possibe! I also just transferred to the Maricopa CC from Louisiana. They accepted all of my courses! Hope this helps!!
- Sep 28, '11 by RedcnaThank you stephanie, which maricopa cc college did you transfer to?
- Sep 28, '11 by stephaniedennisonI plan on attending Glendale in the Spring of 2012, but since I arrived in Arizona after classes began I am taking a few non science pre-req's online through Rio Salado which is in the pool of Maricopa colleges and transfers as well! What about you?
- Sep 28, '11 by RedcnaI am from michigan, I am planing on moving to phoenix in spring. I was just curious to which colleges in maricopa was the best and about my credit transferring. Thanks..
- Sep 28, '11 by stephaniedennisonI think they are all excellent schools! So far they are very organized and helpful!!! Definitely look into their CEP program with NAU! It is very cost and time effective. Very competitive though! Good luck
- Nov 23, '11 by johnnyareiI moved to AZ from KY late 2009. Most of my credits transferred to the MCCD from KY and IN.