NAU Yuma Spring 2013 applicants??Register Today!
- by kgarc81 Sep 28, '12Has anyone here applied for NAU Yuma Spring 2013? if so can you share your Kaplan scores (Science, Overall) Just wondering because I felt I didn't do so well. 65 in Science and 81 Overall. :/
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=789222©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,031 Views
- Oct 1, '12 by alexisorri've been waiting to see if anyone would start a forum about nau yuma for spring 2013! for kaplan i scored a 85% in science and a 91 overall. but it just kind of scares me that they only take 10 students!
- Oct 8, '12 by kgarc81Wow! you did really well. I'm sure you will make it. Yeah, only 10 students is kinda scary. Did you only apply for Yuma? I hope I get lucky because my scores weren't nearly as high as yours.
- Oct 11, '12 by soahGood job guys! How did you guys choose to study? I just did sparknotes for a&p with the kaplan nursing entrance exam book. Weird that they don't include their test in the book right?
- Oct 16, '12 by kgarc81soah - I started using the kaplan nursing entrance exam book, but then got lazy and stopped. Then I realized I was running out of time to take the exam. I spent alot of time on the math and reading and not enough on science.