NAU- Tucson Traditional BSN (Fall 2011 Hopefuls) - Page 9Register Today!
- May 2, '11 by Roxy2Hello everyone!! Does anyone know how many alternates got in for the NAU-Tucson campus in Spring 2011 (last semester?
- May 3, '11 by Southern MagnoliaI had heard in years past that they can go pretty far down but I don't know an exact number. Try the thread for spring 2011. Maybe one of them will know. I don't think they took too many alternates this time around for the accelerated program though.
- May 3, '11 by Roxy2I will do that thanks. Im on the alternative list for Fall 2011 and im curious to see what my chances are. The wait is killing me lol :/
- May 3, '11 by Southern MagnoliaQuote from Roxy2I will do that thanks. Im on the alternative list for Fall 2011 and im curious to see what my chances are. The wait is killing me lol :/
Contracts have to be in by the end of next week so hopefully they won't make you wait too much past that. Fingers crossed for you.
- May 4, '11 by Roxy2Thanks!
- May 10, '11 by oblivionNomadMomma - thanks for PMing me the cpr info. I'll definitely be taking it through Desert Fire.
I assume you've already gone to it - I've never taken a cpr class before. How long was it? Were there many people that attended, and did everyone get their own dummy? Lol...sorry for all the questions, I'm just wondering since I've never done it before.
- May 11, '11 by Southern MagnoliaI did it this past sat. It was great. Took about 2 1/2 to 3 hrs. We all had our own dummy for adult instruction but we had to share baby dummies. No biggie b/c we didn't practice breaths on the baby dummy. It was very low key. There were 13 people in my class. I thought the instructor was great. Oh, and I found out the cert. Doesn't expire until the end of the month you take the class- so if you do it in May it doesn't expire until the end of the month.
- Jun 5, '11 by VexisHas anyone on the alternate list heard back? I've tried not to think too much about it but it's starting to drive me crazy. I'm #5 on the list supposedly but still haven't heard a thing.
- Jun 5, '11 by beegeI called because I had to accept my offer into yuma but was wondering on tucson. Ii was told they only got to alternate 1. There is always spring.
- Jun 5, '11 by Southern MagnoliaWow. I am surprised. I wonder how many alternates Flag took?
I just turned all my health and clinical documents in last week. All I have left is to buy books. I'm scheduled for classes on Tuesday/ Thursday. I guess the Wednesday lab is more preferred but I wanted Thursday because of my children's school schedule.
Looking forward to seeing everyone is a couple of months and getting started.
Oblivion how are things going? Did you do CPR yet?