NAU Traditional BSN Spring 2011 - Page 7Register Today!
- Nov 6, '10 by ChrissyLove123Does everyone have to reply by Nov 19th & all the other REQ's (CPR, TB, immunizations, F-prints, etc) due by Dec 22nd @ 4pm?? Just wondering how Yuma is the same/different in comparison. :0)
I do feel a sense of RELIEF, however, now MORE DEADLINES! haha
- Nov 6, '10 by ChrissyLove123FB page for NAU nursing students starting Spring 2011. Keep in touch with everyone starting 2011...Last edit by dianah on Nov 7, '10 : Reason: Terms of Service re: links to social networking sites
- Nov 7, '10 by desertdogLooks like Tucson students need to reply by Nov 18th and return other requirements by Dec 13th.
- Nov 7, '10 by desertdogVery cool that there's a Facebook page Wow, this is so surreal!
- Nov 7, '10 by ork2HELP! I'm stuck in Phx and can't get to my mailbox till Monday!
Can you guys tell me what the acceptance letter looked like? I have a mysterious "flat" package waiting for me at the post office and I don't have anything coming to me that I ordered or anything. I was wondering if anyone who got accepted can tell me how big the acceptance letter was.
I'm freaking out! Someone put my mind at easy!
- Nov 7, '10 by ChrissyLove123ORK---Large yellow envelope with like 10 pages inside of it. 1st class mail. Didn't have to sign for it...
- Nov 7, '10 by Leahheart28Congratulations all of you!!!! I’m still waiting for my letter to come. Hopefully I’ll join the celebration soon!
- Nov 8, '10 by ChrissyLove123I have 2 other friends that applied & haven't gotten their letters, yet, either Leah...
- Nov 8, '10 by ork2I'm in! Flagstaff Campus!
What a relief. I'm so looking forward to meeting my fellow Flagstaff students at orientation in January.
Is it sad that I am already staring longingly at the scrubs in the bookstore?
- Nov 8, '10 by Cliff527LOL no Ork2 that isn't sad I've been staring at those scrubs for a year now!