NAU Spring 2013 HopefulsRegister Today!
- by Highlander89 Nov 15, '12Hey everyone. Just wondering if anyone got into any campus (Tucson, Flagstaff or Yuma) for this spring. I'm on the alternate list for both Tucson and Flagstaff.
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=797669©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 2,323 Views
- Nov 16, '12 by EncarnReceived my acceptance letter for Flagstaff campus on November 11th. Pre-req GPA 4.0, no classes in progress. Scored 88% overall on Kaplan.
- Nov 18, '12 by alexisorrI got into the NAU Yuma program. Got my letter November 9th
- Nov 22, '12 by thedeazyI got in to Tucson program, real excited to get started!
- Nov 26, '12 by Highlander89I was accepted into the Tucson program
- Nov 26, '12 by thedeazyCongrats!!! Ill see you there!!
- Nov 29, '12 by squeakercarpI got into Flagstaff! Anybody else? I am really excited to start classes.
- Nov 29, '12 by EncarnQuote from squeakercarpYeah, I was accepted to Flagstaff as well.I got into Flagstaff! Anybody else? I am really excited to start classes.
- Nov 29, '12 by lilybloomingCongratulations everyone!! I just finished my first semester at NAU Tucson. You guys are going to love your clinical instructor and if you have the same clinical site as us, you will love your experience as well. The courses are tough but definitely passable with dedication and effort. Good luck!
- Nov 30, '12 by manatee17I got into Flagstaff! I can't wait to meet everyone and start classes! Anyone else nervous?