NAU Spring 2012 Hopefuls - Page 11Register Today!
- Feb 2, '12 by thedeazyHi Everyone,
Im looking to see if there are any Fall 2012 hopefuls still out there and getting ready to take the Kaplan? Is there already a thread created for this?
I was trying to message you, Lily, but Im not sure I can do that with this site yet... I was wondering how things are going for the Fall '12 hopefuls...
- Feb 2, '12 by lilybloomingHey Lucas,
I don't think there is a NAU Fall 2012 Hopefuls thread -- You should create one!
And I am preparing for the Kaplan. My exam date is February 22nd. It's going to make or break my application so I am studying as much as I can!
- Feb 3, '12 by thedeazyYeah, Lily, I'm in the same boat as you. My test date isn't until march 14th, but I'm starting to kind of freak about the test. What kind of stuff are you doing to study? And what are your campus choices for this year? Maybe I'll go and start a thread, Ill let u know if I do.
- Feb 3, '12 by lilybloomingI am applying to Tucson as the first choice and Flagstaff second.
I am brushing up on English grammar. I hear that part of the test is tricky. I work at a library so I have checked out many grammar books. I am using khanacademy.org for math --- Refreshing on decimals, percents, conversions, ratios. And I also have a dummies book for A&P. I honestly don't think it will be that bad.
I don't know what exactly to study for so it's a little frustrating.
- Feb 14, '12 by Mary_109I'm a first semester student at NAU in Yuma....and I have the same classes you mentioned above....It's A LOT!!! and Yes I agree I love the program...the instructors...I'm not a fan of online classes though and I'm going to have to say buy to my A's with that grading scale =(
...Congratulations on that 90% on 205 ( I know you took it a long time ago) I have mine next week and I have NOOOO idea how to prepare for it....so many chapters to read and I'm basically "self-teaching"....any tips?.....
thank you and keep the good work =)
I still have a lonnggg way ahead me! =/
- Feb 14, '12 by Mary_109Cliff527...I meant to reply to you but I wrote it as a comment instead ....it's on this forum on page 11....please let me know any opinions you might have =)
- Feb 23, '12 by lilybloomingHey Lucas, I made a Fall 2012 thread if you want to join the conversation :-)
- Feb 23, '12 by thedeazyGood call, Lily. Actually after talking to the nursing coordinator in Tucson, I realized I haven't completed all the required credits for the Cultural Diversity and Human Asthetics blah blah. Anyways I'm pretty bummed because I definitely won't be starting in the Fall. . But I am still going to take the KAPLAN and re-apply in October.
- Feb 24, '12 by lilybloomingCan't you take CU during the summer? They allow you to apply with classes in progress.. as long as you complete it by the Fall. I'm still taking that stuff myself. Good luck anyway!
- Feb 24, '12 by thedeazyThanks yeah I'll be taking some in summer but I won't get them all completed. Oh well! That's how it goes I guess