NAU FALL 2012 Hopefuls - Page 3Register Today!
- Apr 21, '12 by teldrige24@lilyblooming
Oops! Sorry, I also applied to the U of A MSN program and keep getting the app. process mixed up! Good luck!Last edit by teldrige24 on Apr 21, '12
- Apr 21, '12 by lilybloomingCongratulations!!
- Apr 22, '12 by rg78I got into the Flagstaff program! So excited. I had a 3.8 GPA and 89% on Kaplan.
- Apr 22, '12 by CHESCCRPI've been a lurker here, but I am proud to say that I was accepted to the NAU Tucson program!
- Apr 22, '12 by lilyblooming@CHESCCRP
Congratulations! Can you (or anyone else on this thread) tell me when the contract deadline is? When does NAU require your reply for the admission offer? -- I am hoping to get a ballpark time for when they might call the alternates. Please let me know! Thanks!
- Apr 22, '12 by rg78@lilyblloming it is May 11!!!!!!!!!!!
- Apr 22, '12 by lilybloomingThank you!!
- Apr 23, '12 by CHESCCRPWeird, my deadline is May 14th, though I will be sure to return it before then. Maybe it's because I'm at the Tucson campus?
I was quite surprised at my acceptance, seeing as how my GPA was not quite as high as everyone else's. I did score a composite 89 on the Kaplan test, though, with a 65 science (it's been eight years since A&P). I suppose health care experience and volunteering make a difference, and maybe being an NAU alum did, too.
In any case, congratulations to rg78 & teldridge, and good luck to you, lilyblooming!!
- May 29, '12 by lilybloomingI don't know if anyone is reading this but I was finally accepted last week :-) has none enrolled in classes or taken the next steps towards the fall start date?-lily
- Jun 8, '12 by PreNurs52Congrats! What campus did you get into? Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't believe we can enroll until we turn in all our required paperwork. My deadline is July 17. Still waiting for DPS to come up with a card. I called early this week and they said to check back in 2 weeks. FYI, they had my app since 4/26 so it takes some time.