HCR 240Register Today!
- by Crystal74 Aug 9, '12Has anyone taken HCR 240 through Rio Salado? If so can you tell me a little about the class? Are there online lecture's? How many quizzes and test are there? Any info would be greatly appreciated:-)
Print and share with friends and family.
Compliments of allnurses.com.
http://allnurses.com/showthread.php?t=769245©2013 allnurses.com INC. All Rights Reserved.
- 1,363 Views
- Aug 9, '12 by girliephxHi Crystal, I have taken HCR 240 online through GCC quite a few years back. Its definitely not an easy class, all of our assignments were chapter readings. The book is huge and it was almost impossible to keep up! We had weekly quizzes and if i remember correctly we had 4 tests. I did not enjoy taking it online, seemed as though the instructor was too lazy to make up lessons/power points so just had us read every.page in the book! Hopefully you get a better instructor, good luck! Erica
- Sep 18, '12 by dsb_famI would love to know how it goes??? I am supposed to take HCR240 next semester and can't decide whether to go through Rio Salado or Phoenix College.
- Dec 10, '12 by SoidaI just finished Block 1 after taking HCR240 at SCC. A few other students took it through RIO and said it was easy, almost a joke. It didn't serve them well because it didn't prepare them for Block 1 very well at all. At SCC, it was tough, but doable. It also prepared me for Block 1 because it wasn't all new material, and was in a small sense, a refresher.
Beware of easy classes that you would need later on
- Dec 21, '12 by Ks6600I took it at Gateway last semester and had a great teacher! It was an evening class( 5:45-9:45) on Mondays. It wasn't easy but it was do-able and very interesting.
- Dec 21, '12 by wbthomasI just finished Block 1 at ASU. I took HCR 240 at CGCC because I did not want an online class. I have friends that took it at MCC online and they said it was a joke. They regret it now because they didn't learn much. It was a hard class at CGCC but I learned a lot and it was information that they expected me to know in block 1.