Gateway Community College Block 3 RN GWCC Program - Page 2Register Today!
- Dec 3, '12 by miteacherQuote from AZMOMO2Thank you! Are you excited to be done with it all?I knew you would catch on and do fine! It's always the first test that gets people. I did not think the final was hard. Although I think Med/Surg was crazy, I want to say there were a lot of medications to know on it, with labs.
Anyway good luck!! Block 4 is a killer and goes faster than 3 did!
- Dec 4, '12 by AZMOMO2YES!! Tomorrow is my last Preceptor shift and then that is it!
- Dec 8, '12 by miteacherQuote from AZMOMO2How exciting! I'm curious if we will even have a preceptor opportunity, there was talk of eliminating it. One of the instructors mentioned that we might not have the opportunity. Do you think I'm safe going into the final with an 89%? Or do you think there is still a chance of failing? For review, I'm basically reviewing my notes and listening to lectures. I think block 4 will go by pretty quickly, if I pass.YES!! Tomorrow is my last Preceptor shift and then that is it!
- Mar 30 by Assess&Safety1stFor the advanced placement students, how long was the wait to get into block 3?
- Apr 3 by AZMOMO2I applied in March 2012 and was offered a spot right away into the May Accelerated opening at two of my choices.
Because you can choose more than one location when applying usually there is not a wait. I have only heard people waiting 1 semester if there was one. The sooner you get your application in the sooner you get on the list.
- Apr 4 by Assess&Safety1stWow thank you good to hear that! I will apply after I take HESI A2 this month and HESI PN next month. What material did you review for HESI PN? I'm have books for HESI A2 already which I'm studying .... please let me know and thank you.
- Apr 5 by miteacherI did really well on the Hesi PN, and i used the red and white Hesi PN book and the Saunders NCLEX book. Just continue to do questions each day, and read the Hesi pn book. Good luck!
- Apr 5 by Assess&Safety1stThank you. OK I'll look for hesi book. I have Saunders books.
- May 12 by thejesterHello miteacher I just finished the LPN program at Gateway and start block 3 there in the fall. Do you have any recommendations/suggestions on how to study etc? Any information would be great. Thanks.
Also, has anyone done the RN to BSN program at ASU? Do you have to have a high GPA to get in for the online program?
- May 20 by AZMOMO2RN to BSN does not have a GPA requirement. If you complete the ADN program at the Community College level, sign up for the RN to BSN MAPP and you are guaranteed a spot at ASU.