Chamberlain College of Nursing BSN Program - Page 16Register Today!
- Oct 20, '10 by Mis VThank you
- Oct 21, '10 by KK4YOUHi Everyone,
I am too interested in this school. Just out of curiosity do you have to give presentations in front of the class?? Anyone who knows I would greatly appreciate it!! Thanks!! :spin:
- Oct 21, '10 by N.BettyKK4You.... what happened to the other school you applied to?
- Oct 22, '10 by Mom2ChaosHello! Sorry for the late repy, but I have been pretty tied up with end-of-semester stuff and finals. I just finished Fundamentals and Health Assessment. I am still happy with CCN. I find the faculty and staff to be very fair and focused on student success. It is an accellerated program and moves at a fast pace. I do not recommend missing any classes, as not much info is repeated. For the most part, the students function cohesively as a team and work together without a lot of rivalry. Generally, we all help each other out. For the poster who asked, yes there are presentations. While I am anxious to graduate, pass boards and find a job, I am still very satisfied with my choice to attend CCN Jax. If you have any specific quetions, please ask... I'll answer as honestly as I can, based on my own experience.
- Oct 24, '10 by sukh :)Can you please tell me if this school is accredited and if credits earned here are transferable to other universities like GMU/ODU.
- Dec 6, '10 by N.BettyI am so excited to be starting Feb woohoo!
- Dec 6, '10 by KK4YOUQuote from N.BettyI am so excited to be starting Feb woohoo!
Are you going to Chamberlain in Phoenix? I applied there for March start date aswell!! Can you tell me what the application process was like? I am just waiting to take the HESI exam and then they said I will find out shortley after that if I have been accepted . How was the HESI exam in your opinion, is it similar to the TEAS? Any information would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks so much, and Congrats on being accepted, I have heard great things about this school!!
- Dec 6, '10 by N.BettyIts a Feb 28th start date Yes Phoenix location... I am so excited because I heard its an awesome school......
I dont know about the TEAS as I have never taken it..... I did well on the HESI... study the HESI guide inside and out. If they see that you have any A&P, Chem, BIO on previous transcripts then you need to do really well in the HESI portions in those arenas, if you have never taken the classes before they will give you a little break if you dont pass at their required 75% ....
good luck hope to see you there
- Dec 7, '10 by jsr210I have reapplied for Feb start (applied into July program but had to decline die to family issues). Now I've been told my application was put on hold :/ anyone know what that means? Just out of curiosity are u willing to share your GPA and/or HESI scores N. Betty? Hopefully everything will come through and I'll b starting with you in feb
- Dec 7, '10 by N.Bettymy HESI score was 94% and GPA about 3.5 when I applied.... GPA is slightly lower now as I have taken a few tough classes at CC to bypass the first few semesters at Chamberlain.
I think "on hold' means that they are probably waiting for a larger pool to review at their next admissions review date. I think thats what it means.
Good luck, see you there in Feb