Chamberlain College of Nursing BSN Program - Page 11Register Today!
- Jul 28, '10 by Mis VHow was your file reviewed if the admissions comittee is on Thursday?
- I have heard before that most people that get put on hold do get in. They are just waiting for a larger pool of people, there may not be so many to compare with that are applying this early. Chin up, I think you will be a classmate of mine come Oct.!
- Jul 28, '10 by DancinchickYa I was told that they review them tmrw (thursday the 29th) ..??
- Now that I think about it, I was told it was thursdays as well... did your advisor call you?
- Quote from Mis V... OK... I was just trying to be helpful.Thank you, I actually read through this entire thread before posting on it so i had seen that advice from you on a previous post and checked there prior to posting. I like to be through and make sure my questions are not previously answered. But again thank you for the reiteration. I will keep an eye on my spam box.
- For those of you waiting for the 29th decision... I found out the day after so check your email! I will be crossing my fingers for you!
- Jul 29, '10 by Jessicalouthanks Shanesmommy, your posts have been very helpful. I will be checking my spam box ALL day tomorrow. ((FINGERS CROSSED))
- Jul 30, '10 by fsunole86So has anyone heard anything? I'm sure I'm not the only one checking their spam like crazy lol
Shanesmommy, this may seem tedious, but around what time was your email sent out and what exactly did it say?
- Jul 30, '10 by shanesmommyI just checked and it was sent at 1:26pm (not sure if that is my time - eastern, or mountain time).
However, I emailed my advisor and got an automatic reply that she was out of the office. She was the one who sent me the email. So maybe you won't hear until she gets back on Monday. So don't freak out.Last edit by dianah on Jul 30, '10 : Reason: Removed name, as posting names is Terms of Service violation
- Jul 30, '10 by shanesmommyI forgot to add that it said CONGRATULATIONS new student... blah blah blah about getting a packet in the mail and what to do next (which is on the website anyway).